Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Children - Delivery

Great, this is a not here not there post. What have I got myself into..

Anyway, for those first time or would be parents, if there is any admissions needed at night, if one is able to control, please do so after midnight. Any admission before midnight , there will be a full day room charges even though one may stay the first few hours inside the delivery ward. I had disputed on this cost before, the hospital claim that since I had already been admitted, they need to reserve the bed for me, in case my baby decided to make a fast exit. FYI, I was admitted to do induction on the hindsight of my gynae who either do not know how the hospital charge or pretend he did not know, but then again he is a good gynae, at 11.30pm. I do not know the history of the child birth timing of the hospital, but to go from 1cm dilation to 10cm and pop a baby within 30minutes, I really had no idea how it can be done.

For the hospital items, please bring home whatever is allow. The pack of baby diapers, sanitary pads are included inside the bill, please take home. If possible, try to ask for a few bottles of extra formula milk, so at least one can rush to the nearest NTUC or whatever shop to buy formula milk. For me, my babies drink the same formula milk as the hospital provide.

That should be all, as the final bill from the hospital will be send to home for additional payment if any to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment